Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It seems like time just goes by. I look at my blog and I think to myself that I should sit here and write something up for it .. but then I remember that there really isn't much for me to write about. I don't have the mose exciting life -- and well, I at times, have a difficult time getting thoughts into words with things that are happening in the world around me.

Today is Tuesday and we currently have nothing planned for the day -- evening. My SIL mentioned to me last night that she wants to take the kids to the corn maze and she might do that later today/this evening .. but we'll just have to wait and see until I hear from her. I will need to get Stephanie to do her homework the minute she gets home from school so that she does not get home (if they do go out) and say "but I didn't get my homework done".

I've decided that I need to take the time to make a weekly menu (at least) and get groceries for the week, so that I won't have to worry about making supper at the last minute and thinking that day "I wonder what we are going to have for supper tonight" .. it will already be there for me, I will just have to get it done. Anyone have any suggestions on new recipes that I might want to try -- I am always making the same meals over and over again. Not sure what we will have for supper tonight though -- I guess it will all depend on if SIL gets the older 2 or not -- and go from there. Now that it's getting colder, I need to find some more things to make in the crockpot. :) That makes things a lot easier ...

I can't believe it's been almost 2 weeks since the NKOTB concert. WOW! Time sure does fly. I continue to post with the ATL and TN ladies on www.nkotb.com ... we are all keeping faith for a summer '09 tour ... I haven't posted on www.nkotbfans.com as much as I used to -- it seems to have slowed down now that we are getting close to the end of this tour -- well, somewhat - close to the end of the US part of the tour. I still wish that I could have gone to another show -- and even wish I could have done the 5* with the meet and greet -- even though most people have mentioned how fast those went ... I would have settled with a sighting outside of the arena LOL ...

This has been open all day -- and I did not get to finishing it -- I am actually not sure what else I want to blog about. The younger 2 are currently taking a nap and the older 2 are doing homework. I am waiting for SIL -- she plans to pick them up around 4pm. I got a call from my sister earlier this afternoon, she just seemed to want to chat! That doesn't happen too often, but it's nice when it does. We caught up on a few things. Usually we just email and call when we need to! LOL.

Anyway, I guess that will be all for now. I hope that you will all have a wonderful and blessed day and hopefully I will be back to blog again soon.

No comments: