Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Update on my mom ..

Well, I talked to both my sister and my mom this evening ... my mom called me once she got home (yes, they sent her home from the hospital) ... They did the CT scan today and it showed nothing -- they had told her that if it did not show anything, that they would send her home. She should be getting calls this week to set up some more tests .. and see where that will take them. She asked the doctor how long it should be before she gets those calls and he gave her his number and said if she does not hear from them this week -- to call him! I am still upset that they did not keep her at the hospital and monitor her -- but that is the joys of medicine in Canada ...

That is about where we are right now ... they haven't really ruled out anything .. although they are not leaning towards stroke as much -- mainly because the numbness she felt was on both sides of the face and not just one side. They are going to check her heart --for blockages and things like that. Do a stress test ...

Thanks for the continued prayers!!! Will post more as I know more.

1 comment:

Nyoka said...

I'll say warm blessings for her *hugs*