Saturday, December 6, 2008

4 day weekend - for Jason

Jason has the next 4 days off from work -- right now, he is asleep. Samuel is asleep. I do believe the other 3 are awake and all downstairs playing. I do hope that they will keep quiet and not wake the other 2. Stephanie just came in and was about to whine about something but I stopped her. There is no need to start that way on a Saturday morning.

I should be going to take a shower so that I can get ready to go help out with free gift wrapping this morning at 10am. We do this as a church every year. I haven't been able to the last few years but I am looking forward to doing it today. I will help out for a couple of hours but then I will have to take Stephanie to a birthday party at 2pm. Fun. Roller skating is where the party is at. It's for her friend Isabel.

We currently have no plans for this evening -- but that is ok. We probably just need to hang out at home and do nothing! This month is so busy as it is. :)

Tomorrow of course is church -- and then I have choir practice at 4pm. I need to listen to my song some more today. I just now put it on headphones so that I can listen to the whole thing. I really so pray that this will go well. We have not had a lot of practice time (the choir) and not many are being positive about it. Please pray for us. That this will minister to even just one person. It's going to be performed next week ...

Then not sure what we will do Monday and Tuesday while Jason is at home. I need to talk to him about that and see if he wants to do something. We might go do some shopping ... or something! It will be nice to have him at home. Of course, he will then have to go to work the rest of the week! :)

Draft autosaved at 8:36 AM -- and now it's 6:01pm! YIKES!

Today -- went to wrap gifts (slow) ... went to a birthday party - went to the Christian bookstore - went to Best Buy -- we are now home for the evening! I guess I will just have to post this ... and update more some other time --

No comments: