Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas to-do

Jason - done
Stephanie
Joseph
Samuel
Jenna
Jason's mom
Jason's dad
My mom - done
My dad - done
Paula - done
Jacob

I think I need to do some more shopping on amazon.com .. I just wish that I could finish the last 3 on there (MIL, FIL, BIL) ... and get it over with .. but not sure what to get MIL & FIL! The kids -- well, I have a few things to get wrapped from the closet ... and then need to get a few other things and will be done.

Jason's gift -- I am working on. I can't really say anything online about it -- because he reads everything :) LOL ... I just hope that he will LOVE it! :)

Saturday will be a busy day -- but that is ok. Jason has Monday and Tuesday off next week! YAY! :) Long weekend!! Love those. He *HAD* to take the last 5 days of vacation before the end of the year ... and this will be 2 of those days. :)

Nothing else is planned this week ... AWANA at church tomorrow night ...

2 comments:

Nyoka said...

go look, left you a present... http://nyokajean.blogspot.com/

Rachael said...

Amazon is definitely the place!! I did most of my Christmas shopping there. I love getting the packages and shopping my pjs. lol