Wednesday, December 10, 2008

thunder, lightning, lots of rain -- and tornado watch!

Yes, that is what we are going through right now -- and ongoing until 2pm this afternoon -- praying that it will just rain! :) We had a little bit of thunder and lightning earlier -- but nothing big and only for a few minutes.

Jason is back to work today ... I am so thankful for him. I went out shopping with a friend yesterday morning, he stayed home with Samuel and Jenna -- and he did some cleaning for me in the kitchen and living room -- and worked on some laundry for me!!! I <3 that man! He is so wonderful!

So, this is like a "Monday" for me -- so it's back to getting some cleaning done .. I am in the bedroom right now .. so trying to get some things done in here. :)

Be blessed!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Stay safe, Yve!! I am praying it just rains, and no tornado!!

We have a lot of wind and rain here as well. The weather has gotten much warmer the last few days. It's nice to have it out of the low teens and up in the 40-50s.

It looks like your are almost done with the Christmas shopping!! Doesn't that feel great? I am almost finished as well, but I will probably wait till next weekend. :)

Happy cleaning!!