Saturday, April 18, 2009

blah blah blah - I don't think anyone is listening to me

Pollen - it's going to be the death of me! Man, I have a love/hate relationship with this time of the year. I love the weather -- but I hate the pollen in the air and what it does to my head/sinuses. blah. I'm done with the heavy head and the sneezing -- and it has just started. A friend of mine told me to eat local honey -- I might have to go in search of some -- and do a mass consumption of it! LOL ... Oh well, I needed something to complain about today.

It's Saturday -- Jason is "working" this weekend. He had to work from 8am this morning until noon -- and now he is on "call" for the rest of the weekend -- but that means he gets to come home early on Friday. YAY. Wonder if they will let him come home at 11am instead of noon, since he goes in for 7am instead of his usual 8am! That would be nice. Need to ask him about that and see if he can find out. You just never know when it comes to work. LOL.

This afternoon/evening we are having a progressive supper with our Sunday School from class. It will start at the pastor's house for salads. Should be fun. I just hope that my head will feel better by then -- pray that the Cable Guy will come by the house before we have to leave for that! I want my cable / internet back! LOL ...

Nothing much else is planned for this weekend.

I had one of Joe's friends mom's (live up the road from us) come by yesterday and ask if I would watch her daughter for a few hours every day starting on Monday. Apparently she had enough with the place where she was taking her before -- and they decided that they needed to do something right away. I have no problem with this -- what is another child added to the mix? Right!? LOL ...

I so need to go take a shower -- and get dressed - and do some more productive things today. I got breakfast done this morning -- and folded some clothes.

No comments: