Thursday, April 23, 2009

-- Tomorrow is Friday -- YAY! I love weekends and I love them even more when Jason only has to work half a day. Since he worked this past weekend, he only has to work 8am-noon tomorrow. Kids will get home from school at 2:30pm and then he'll take them to his parents house. They are going to spend the night with them (yes, all 4 kids) ... this is a first, so we will just have to wait and see how it goes. Pray for us! :) I think we are going to try and go to The Melting Pot for supper and then not sure if we'll do anything after that or not. I am letting Jason decide what we are doing.

Don't really have plans for the rest of the weekend. We'll probably have to head over to his parents at a decent time on Saturday -- and it's supposed to be a high of 80+ ... so not sure what we'll do. Maybe we can take the kids somewhere in the afternoon to run around outside. There are many parks in the area ...

My friend Ken - who is currently overseas is leaving today to go home for 2 weeks of R&R. I am praying for a safe trip home and praying for the time he will spend with his family - much needed at this time. It's been great catching up with him lately -- and will miss chatting with him while he is gone -- but he definitely needs this time with his family.

-- Currently 78F outside. I think I will grill out some ribs for supper tonight. YUMMY. Trying to figure out what I am going to do with my potatoes. Do I mash them? Do I make homefries with them? Do I bake them? Do I cook them with butter and garlic in the oven? Help! :)

Waiting on Stephanie to get home from school. My SIL is picking her up. She had a play rehearsal at school -- her SEARCH program is putting it together -- and for the next 3 Thursdays they are staying an extra hour at school to work on it. She should be getting out in the next few minutes -- and should not take them long to get home! I can't wait to see how it went -- what she thinks -- what will come from it (what part she will have and things like that) .. Not sure when exactly they are doing the show -- but I guess we'll get that info soon enough. Well, just got a text from SIL -- and they are going for ice cream. Not fair to the other 3 kids -- even though they don't know about it -- but nothing I can really do about it. Hope Stephanie won't say anything about it to them.

I suppose I need to go now and get some things started for supper. I also need toget some laundry done. fun fun, not!

Hope that you all (who read) are having a blessed day and you have a most wonderful weekend.

Be blessed.

No comments: