Monday, October 27, 2008

Busy week ... but fun week!

Tuesday - DH and I have a date - we're going to Atlanta to see Great Big Sea (www.greatbigsea.com) ... SIL is going to babysit for us at the house so the kids can get to bed at a decent hour since they still have school the next day. :)

Wednesday - I am going to see New Kids On The Block - OH MY GOODNESS!!! I can't believe it is just 2 days away!!!! WOW!!! YIKES!!!! They are going to be in the same building as me for the first ever!!!

Thursday - Stephanie and I are going to see Cheetah Girls! :)

Friday - Halloween!

I just don't know how I am going to be able to handle it all! By Saturday I am going to be exhausted but I think it will all be worth it!!!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

What a busy and fun week!! How was Great Big Sea?

Have a great time tonight!! I can't wait to hear all about it. :)