Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So, how many times can one person listen to Blues Clues before going completely insane? :) At least we have several episodes to choose from .. it's not the same one over and over again! Jenna is still sleeping right now, so Sam and I are in my room, watching Blue and playing on the laptop!

Tonight is Great Big Sea in Atlanta. WOW ... wonder if I can find my Nova Scotia flag before we go to the show!? Probably not. Oh well! I can't wait to see them and sing and dance and laugh! Hope to get to meet them after the show -- when it comes to the Variety Playhouse, you just never know. I think we've met at least one of them after the show each time they've played there ... will take pictures I'm sure, and post them on facebook (as always) ... Have I mentioned yet that I CAN'T WAIT?! LOL

No comments: