Monday, October 20, 2008

Wicked!



Last night - Jason and I went to see Wicked at The Fox in Atlanta. This is the second time that we see it (last time was about 2 years ago). It was AWESOME (as I was expecting it to be) ... the cast was amazing -- the costumes -- the sets - the voices. All of it -- I could not help but be impressed again by this show. My friends Caren and Erin came with us ... Erin had not seen it before -- so it was great to share that with her. :) I would recommend this show to everyone! If you get the chance to see it -- DO SO! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

It was so much fun -- singing along (ok, trying not to sing too loud as I did not want to annoy the people around me) ..

DEFY GRAVITY! :)

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Awesome, Yvette!! Did you get any pictures?

I am glad you two were able to have a wonderful night out and see Wicked. What a wonderful date!!

Yvette said...

No pictures -- the ones that are posted is the one that Jason took.