Friday, October 17, 2008

Christmas

Yes, it is that time of the year again -- time to start thinking about what to get the kids for Christmas ... and it's the same thing every year -- I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START!

Stephanie - the 9 year old - she is always saying she would like this or that - but never anything SPECIFIC! She is usually pretty happy with what she gets -- but it would be nice to have an idea!

Joseph - the 6 year old - who is still as obsessed with Thomas the train as he has ever been - I would love for him to get into other things - but I just don't know what! He just doesn't show interest in anything else.

Samuel and Jenna - the 2 year olds - who still don't know the whole idea of Christmas. Yes, there is the whole -- Elmo, Curious George, Blue's Clues - but toys - what do you get?

HELP! Give me some ideas! I am so lost .. and need to get to shopping soon!

Don't even get me started on the extended family. SIL< BIL, MIL, FIL -- I always have the hardest time figuring out what to get for them -- they never give very many ideas. Jason I at least have some ideas -- won't say anything here as he reads my blog though.

Again, I need help -- I need suggestions -- PLEASE!!!!!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I am not sure, Yvette. I am going through the same thing. The boys are really into their hand-held games. Leapsters for the younger two, and Tyler has his DS. So we will probably get them more games, though Logan is asking for a DS, too. Ugh. We shall see.

The boys like their remote control cars, trains, action figures, games, building blocks/gears. I would recommend the gears. We got the kids the gears last year and they just loved it!!

Preslee is into dolls, barbies, and girly things. She seems easier too. :)

Good luck!!! :)

Yvette said...

Thanks for the ideas!!!