Thursday, July 30, 2009

I want 2 to blog ..

.... I really do want to blog, but I have no clue what to blog about. Woke up this morning with no voice, and it honestly isn't that great still ... but at least I can say a few things. As long as I don't try to scream. LOL ... with 4 kids ...

School starts in just a little over a week. THANKFULLY. It will be nice to have quiet in the house for a while. Will only have about 2 1/2 hours with all 4 kids at home before Jason gets home. That is nice. His schedule changed this morning ... he only had to go to work for 7:30am. It was nice to snuggle this morning a little before he had to go. Just quiet time ... always nice.

I should be doing dishes or laundry right now -- and will as soon as I get done with this post ... but I wanted to jot a few things down first. LOL .. I know, not really interesting -- but hey, it works for now. At least it shows that I am still around! :) I am ok ...

Alive.

Blessed.

Kids are great.

Jason is good.

Christmas in July ladies fellowship at church tomorrow evening .. supposed to get set up our table tonight -- and I am not sure if I have all that I need for it. sad. I tried to call the person who is supposed to be helping me -- and got no answer .. so I will try again in a few minutes ...

Musical dress rehearsal all day Saturday -- Jason has to be there to help on Saturday morning, kids have to be there for 1pm. Praying for Brandi and her stress level during this ... I think it's going to be great.

Baptism on Sunday morning - Joseph! How awesome is that!!! :)

Ok, that is all for now. Need to go and get a few things done before Jason gets home from work.

Be blessed.

No comments: