Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Live, Love, Laugh

It's been months since I've taken the time to sit and type out a blog post. Forgive me? HA, is there really anyone reading this to answer that question? Doubt it very much! :) But, oh well - at least it's there for me to go back to and read - if I ever take the time.

Since I last posted, many things have happened. The end of the school year and start of the summer vacation for the kids - but of course, here we are, less than 2 weeks before school starts up AGAIN. I can't believe that I will have a 4th grader and 2nd grader. I am looking forward to finding out who will be their teachers. So far we have been blessed with amazing teachers for the kids and I hope and pray that it will continue. I know it's going to be a lot more to handle - much more homework ... but I believe that they can do it. They are ready to learn more! :)

Soon we will be celebrating Samuel and Jenna's 3rd birthday - wow! Where has the time gone?? Can't believe they will be 3 years old ... and that means, it will be 3 years since I've seen my parents and sister .. and I know how much that upsets them .. especially my dad, because I told him that I would see him in less than 2 years. OOPS! Who knows when we will get the chance to go up to Canada to visit them. Especially now with the ticket prices so much -- and such a long drive!!! blah. Procrastination.

Concerts - I've seen NKOTB 2 times since I last posted. I saw their opening show for the Full Service Tour in Atlanta - in June and also saw a show in Memphis in July. I was hoping to attend the last show of the tour in Texas on July 18th .. but we just couldn't do it. LOL ... no way were we adding 400 miles to our trip to Oklahoma .. although it would have been AMAZING to be there. :) Now, here's waiting on what will be next (my friend Shannon is trying to convince me to go on the May cruise -- but there is just no way I can justify spending that much money on a NKOTB tour). LOL ... so, who knows what will be next.

I took Stephanie to see Demi Lovato -- was a really good show .. and I am so glad that I was able to take her. It was great to be there also with Shannon and her 2 nieces -- even if we were not sitting together ... just sharing the experience with them. Now we are awaiting the Aug 22nd Jonas Brothers concert. Praying that Shannon will be able to find tickets for her and her niece. :)

Jason and I just celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary ... July 18th. Along with my friend Rachael and her husband, Jeff. Who knew we would ever become great friends and share that special day!! :) We were driving to Oklahoma on our anniversary ... and we got to go out twice (once to the Melting Pot here and once at the Cheesecake Factory in Oklahoma) ... I can't believe it's been 11 years!! WOW!

Not sure what else to write, so I guess that I will end with that .. Hope that you all have a blessed day!

No comments: